Dfistarter, the first project accelerator built on the Dfinity ecosystem, empowers projects to quickly and cheaply scale to raise capital and provides them with a tailored set of tools and technology services to ensure their long-term success.
Last week we introduced Dfistarter’s Oracle Integration tool which provides projects with all the off-chain data they need to run their DeFi, NFT, or gaming dApps.
Another key tool that Dfistarter offers is its native decentralized exchange (DEX).
Dfistarter Decentralized Exchange (DDEX) is an on-chain trading platform on Dfinity that enables several benefits for projects that launch their IDO on it.
1) Once a project is launched, it needs to add liquidity on various exchanges to enable the trading of its tokens. Adding liquidity to centralized exchanges can be a long drawn and expensive affair, as it requires a minimum trading volume for the tokens in addition to listing fees and a cumbersome documentation process. DDEX provides the supporting infrastructure to ensure seamless trading of a newly launched project’s tokens within the Dfinity ecosystem.
2) The DDEX Automated Market Maker (AMM) disrupts the traditional order book model that relies on large traders to ensure liquidity on the exchange. An AMM’s algorithm eliminates the middle man by using smart contracts that ensure liquidity on the exchange.
3) Tokens staked in DDEX liquidity pools can be used as collateral to buy and sell assets, thus improving overall liquidity and velocity within the Dfinity ecosystem.
4) Launching tokens on DDEX exempts users from the hassles of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) that centralized exchanges require and hence offers increased privacy and anonymity for users who are uncomfortable with offering access of their data to one entity.
5) Since the trading volume data on DDEX is on-chain, it offers a transparent view for the project as well as users, as opposed to centralized exchanges that are prone to malpractices such as wash trading to inflate trading figures.
Hence, Dfistarter distinguishes itself from other accelerators offering IDO-related services through its range of exemplary, project-centric tools like its own native DEX on its Launchpad program.
DfiStarter is a Dfinity-based launchpad for token pools and auctions. As the first project accelerator for the Dfinity ecosystem, DfiStarter provides premier projects built on this next-gen blockchain platform with crowdfunding, marketing, AMM, public relations, and tech support services.
By providing premier Dfinity projects with all the tools they need to have a successful launch and prosperous lifecycle, DfIStarter creates the perfect environment for lucrative and secure crowdfunding opportunities within the blockchain ecosystem.
DfiStarter also provides its users and projects additional tools like an AMM-based Decentralized Exchange, Money Market Services, Oracle Integrations and more.
To learn more about DfIStarter, join the community here: