Dfistarter: A Look at our Detailed Tokenomics
Now that we’ve introduced the $DFI and $DFA tokens and their purposes within DfiStarter Launchpad, we’ll now take a moment to look closer at their metrics, vesting schedules, and allocation.
Like we covered in our previous post, DfiStarter will run a dual token model that will allow for separation between platform governance functions and project funding allocations. The two-tiered token system was designed to create a high flor price for $DFI.
$DFI, the heart of DfiStarter will be the vessel for community and project development and the governance token inside the Launchpad. It can be staked to earn $DFA and burned to access Boosters that act as NFTs and can be traded in the market (see a detailed explanation of the unique DfiStarter Booster offering feature)
$DFA, on the other hand, will give its holders access to our IDO allocation pools. Allocations will be proportional to $DFA submission.
Below is all the information on the $DFI token, its distribution, Vesting schedule, and Lockup periods, as well as the token price during both sale phases.
- Token Name : $DFI
- Total Supply : 100,000,000 $DFI
- Private Sale : $ 1,504,500
- Public Sale : $150,000
- Initial Market Cap : $550,900
- Initial Circulation of $DFI : 2,754,500
- Private Sales: 7.52%
- Public Sales: 0.75%
- Team & Advisors: 25.00%
- Marketing: 5.00%
- Exchange Liquidity Provision: 4.00%
- Ecosystem Growth : 57.73%
- Private Sale : $1,504,500 at $0.2 (7,522,500 $DFI)
- Public Sale : $150,000 at $0.2 (1,000,000 $DFI)
Lockup and Vesting Schedules
- Private Sale : 20% upon exchange listing and 3 months cliff, followed by 15 months linear vesting (per block).
- Public Sale: Fully unlocked.
- Team & Advisors: 6 months cliff, and 15 months linear vesting (per block) thereafter.
- Marketing: 10% upon exchange listing and 5% per month thereafter.
- Exchange Liquidity Provision: Reserved for Dex and Cex liquidity provision.
- Ecosystem Growth : Reserved for liquidity mining on DDEX, Money Market, partnerships, and future development.
- Total Supply : 100,000,000,000 $DFA to be released linearly over 5 years.
- $DFA is earned by staking $DFI.
DfiStarter is a Dfinity-based launchpad for token pools and auctions. As the first project accelerator for the Dfinity ecosystem, DfiStarter provides premier projects built on this next-gen blockchain platform with crowdfunding, marketing, AMM, public relations, and tech support services.
By providing premier Dfinity projects with all the tools they need to have a successful launch and prosperous lifecycle, DfIStarter creates the perfect environment for lucrative and secure crowdfunding opportunities within the blockchain ecosystem.
DfiStarter also provides its users and projects additional tools like an AMM-based Decentralized Exchange, Money Market Services, Oracle Integrations and more.
To learn more about DfIStarter, join the community here: